OUR 12-STEP DESIGN PROCESS
- You work with one of our designers to create the product that will fit your needs.
- We create all of the patterns needed to manufacture your project.
- We research and order all of the necessary supplies and materials.
- Our engineer sets up your patterns in AutoCAD to optimize fabric and material usage and create perfect patterns.
- If your bag requires embroidery, we setup and digitize your company branding including any text or logos.
- We cut all of your different fabrics and materials.
- We sew the prototype here in our U.S. facility.
- We start the final assembly, which can include installation of plastics, foams, internal partitions, and wheel/telescoping handle assembly.
- To ensure the bag meets your specifications, we undergo final quality control inspection on the prototype.
- You examine the prototype so we can discuss any necessary changes.
- We incorporate any changes to the prototype, or, if necessary, we make a new prototype.
- You receive a future production cost for bags to be manufactured in our U.S. facility. If needed, we can send your prototype to our overseas facility as a manufacturing alternative.
PLEASE CALL OR EMAIL US WITH ANY QUESTIONS OR CUSTOM DESIGN REQUESTS.